"happiness can be found - even in the darkest of times - if only one remembers to turn on the light."
-albus dumbledore.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

#9 - NAPS.

I remember hating naps growing up. My parents told me to nap ALL THE TIME, and I never did. Growing up, I'd usually go to my room and pretend to nap, while really reading or playing with Barbies. I was a really cool kid back in the day.

These days, there's not much more I love than taking a nap. I nap more often than just about anyone I know, except for maybe my roommate. My bed is, I believe, specially designed for nap-taking. It's big, and soft, but not too soft, except right when you lay down, when it just collapses under you and takes you in it's arms and begs you to go to sleep. And when you wake up from a nap, you get a hint of what my friends and I call "nap-sweat" - the thin sheen of sweat on your neck and forehead that reminds you of falling asleep in the car as a kid. Or is that just us?

All of this talk about naps is making me sleepy. Guess what time it is?

Naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment